What Happens on the Day
On arrival your allocated photographer will discuss your level of experience and the angles and style of shots that you would like to achieve from the shoot.
Once the shoot process has been explained you will then be guided through each step and shown the effect of different lighting and camera set-ups. Once you’re confident with making the decisions your photographer will become your assistant to help you create your perfect shot.
Half Day: £395
Full Day: £695
Need to Know
Under normal circumstances up to 2 angles (set-ups) can be shot in a 4 hour period, 4 in a day (8 hours).
- Exclusive use of the studio for 4 or 8 hours
- Tuition from a highly experienced photographer
- Disc of high resolution royalty free images.
- Extended studio and photographer hire
- Extended photographic retouching and special effects
- Mounted or framed prints in a wide range of sizes.